Having a festive themed drink on hand for parties is always fun. One of my grandmas made a special citrus punch for every holiday meal. I have fond memories of helping her make it and drink it! I think this apple & pomegranate mocktail would be a fun drink for special holiday meals too.
Apples are the perfect fall fruit and I have a soft spot for pomegranates because another on of my grandmas makes pomegranate jelly every year. This apple & pomegranate mocktail is would be perfect for upcoming Thanksgiving parties!
Apple & Pomegranate Mocktail Ingredients
- 0.5 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Grenadine
- 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 2.5 oz. Apple Cider & Spice
- Apple Slices
- Pomegranate Seeds
Apple & Pomegranate MocktailDirections:
- In a cocktail shaker add lemon juice, grenadine, apple-cranberry juice, apple cider, top with ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with sliced apples and pomegranate seeds.