Can you believe it’s almost August? Time has FLOWN by this summer and we are officially back in school in just 2 weeks! As I finish up back to school prep, I start gearing up for my favorite time of year, Halloween to Christmas. I am busy brainstorming fun DIY costumes to make and thought a round up of DIY Disney prince costumes would be fun!
1. No-Sew Prince Charming Costume | Desert Chica
2. Easy DIY Snow White Prince Costume | Desert Chica
3. Beauty & the Beast Costume | Desert Chica
4. No-Sew Frozen Kristoff Costume | Mom Endeavors
5. DIY Adult Prince Eric Costume | My Life as a Lawyerís Wife
6. Prince Phillip Costume | Crafter Hours
7. Robin Hood Costume | I’m a Craft Addict
8. The Beast Inspired Costume | Peek-a-boo Pages
9. Aladdin Family Costumes | Our Life is Beautiful
10. Peter Pan Costume | Make It Love It
11. Prince Eric Costume | Creatively Blooming
12. Peter Panís Shadow Costume | Tikkido
13. Flynn Rider from Tangled Costume | Make It Love It
If you know of another awesome DIY Disney Prince costume tutorial out there, leave a comment, I’d love to add to my list. With such limited choices, I think it’s my duty to make another Disney Prince costume…
What Disney Prince costume should I make next?