For over 20 years, Pixar Films has been making incredible animated movies. I still love their first feature film, Toy Story and am so excited to see the trilogy continue with Toy Story 4 in a couple of years! With all the amazing characters Pixar has created, it’s no wonder they inspire so many awesome Halloween costumes. I’m sharing a fun list of Pixar costumes, hoping to inspire your creativity this Halloween!
1. DIY Monsters University Costumes | Desert Chica
2. DIY Monsters University Family Costumes | Mom Endeavors
3. Hank the Octopus Finding Dory Costume | Desert Chica
4. DIY Finding Dory Hat | All for the Boys
5. DIY Nemo Fish Costume | Mighty Girl
6. DIY Cowboy Woody Vest | Desert Chica
7. Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head Couples Costume | Seven Thirty Three
8. DIY Hamm Costume | Mad in Crafts
9. Frugal Toy Story Army Guy Costume | Frugal Fun for Boys
10. DIY Buzz Lightyear Costume | Fun at Home with Kids
11. DIY Anger from Inside Out Costume | Desert Chica
12. Inside Out Bing Bong Costume | Desert Chica
13. DIY Fear from Inside Out Costume | Desert Chica
14. DIY Group Wall-E Costumes | Put Up Your Dukes
15. Disney Brave Merida Costume | It Happens in a Blink
16. Easy DIY Incredibles Family Costume | Fresh Mommy Blog
Don’t forget about my Disney Planes costumes Dusty Crophopper, El Chupacabra, Blade Ranger, and Dipper. I love them although they are no technically Pixar films, they are related to Lightning McQueen in my book! In fact, I think I should take a page from my Planes costume book and make a Lightning McQueen or Mater costume especially since Cars 3 is scheduled to arrive in theaters next summer!
What’s your favorite Pixar Film?