I love that companies want to help me celebrate my birthday, many come out of the woodwork with offers – some offers are great and others are not. Here is a list of some of my favorite birthday freebies.
Favorite Birthday Freebies
- Free Birthday Hamburger – I love their Country Fair Sautéed Sweet Onion Burger! My mom and I go every year to celebrate our birthdays with lunch at Red Robin, her birthday is 2 days before mine!
- Free meal up to $7. I love their fish tacos!
- Pick up a birthday gift – during your birthday month. Valid for members of Sephora’s Beauty Insider club (free to join). The gift changes each year, the philosophy shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath was from a couple years ago.
- Free brow wax at the Benefit Brow Bar on your birthday. There is no club to sign up for to redeem this offer. P.S. they do an excellent job.
- B1G1 entrée up to $15 dine in OR take out. This is not a straight freebie but I am BBQ fan and I love that we can pick up this deal and have a fun dinner at home. You can see Elliot and I really enjoyed our Famous Dave’s BBQ at home last year!
- Free desert with an entrée purchase. Not a total freebie but I am a big fan of Blanco’s grilled fish tacos, so I might as well indulge in a free desert too!
- This doesn’t apply to adults but it’s a fun birthday freebie. Kids club members (12 and under) receive a $10 gift certificate for their birthday and a 10% discount all year-long. 1317 club members (kids 13-17) receive a $15 gift certificate for their birthday, plus a 15% discount all year-long.
Remember most offers are a result of signing up for the mailing list or rewards programs. Make sure you use real email addresses and include your birthday so that companies can send you their birthday emails! In fact I received a $10 gift certificate from the Tucson Mall this year – 1st year they have done it!
What is you favorite birthday freebie?