My family were guests of Disneyland as a part of their Mickey’s Halloween Party Family Blogger Event.
Last Friday, my family had a fabulous time at Mickey’s Halloween Party. Mickey’s Halloween Party is a separate ticket event at Disneyland that is only offered 13 nights during #HalloweenTime. There are only 12 days remaining, including tonight’s event!
Tuesday, Oct. 1; Friday, Oct. 4; Tuesday, Oct. 8; Friday, Oct. 11; Tuesday, Oct. 15; Friday, Oct. 18; Monday, Oct. 21; Wednesday, Oct. 23; Friday, Oct. 25; Monday, Oct. 28; Wednesday, Oct. 30; and Thursday, Oct. 31.
If you plan on visiting Disneyland in the next month, for Fall Break perhaps? I highly recommend fitting Mickey’s Halloween Party into your itinerary! I haven’t shared full details from our experience this year but you can see some of my thoughts from last year’s party!
Mickey’s Halloween Party includes:
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party)
- “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade featuring some favorite characters, performed twice nightly
- Disney villains arriving amid thunder and lightning to transform Town Square, Main Street, U.S.A., into Villains Square
- The Cadaver Dans ghoul quartet, performing Halloween-themed tunes aboard a drifting graveyard-themed raft on the Rivers of America
- An opportunity for everyone in the family to attend the park in costumes
- Photo locations with some popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains
- Nearly all the Disneyland rides and attractions, plus Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
- Complimentary parking for one standard-size vehicle
Tickets are available online or by calling 714-781-4400. Some dates have already sold out, so I recommend buying as soon as possible if you want to attend!