My love of peppermint kicks into high gear during the holidays. I have no problem indulging in a peppermint dessert year round when the opportunity arises but during Christmas I am in hyper-peppermint mode! Last year I shared a few of my favorite peppermint and candy cane flavored treats and decided I should expand upon it this year! Plus it works great with Stasha’s Monday Listicles for today!
Peppermint Dessert Roundup: 10 Yummy Peppermint Treats
- Frosted sugar cookies with crushed candy canes – My favorite on the cookie tray and so easy to make! I LOVE the combination of butter cream frosting and crushed candy canes!
- Peppermint Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake – This is my newest creation and so easy to make.
- Candy Cane Tootsie Pops! Yum! I usually buy a couple bags to have on hand throughout the year. amazon affiliate link
- Candy Cane Chocolate Covered Pretzels – We plan on including these on our cookie trays this year!
- Peppermint Bark – This might make our cookie trays this year as well!
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies – Peppermint hot chocolate is pretty much the only thing I drink from Starbucks. They don’t sell diet coke. I am sure these cookies are pretty darn good!
- Chocolate Peppermint Moon Pies – Peppermint whoopie pies are on my to-do list and this looks like a great starting point!
- Peppermint Ice Cream – My favorite flavor of ice cream, I wish they sold it all year long!
- Trader Joe’s Candy Cane Joe Joe’s – You can also find peppermint Oreos at some stores as well. Both are awesome. amazon affiliate link
- Peppermint Ice Cream Cake – Easy to make using the peppermint ice cream and Candy Cane Joe Joe’s!
Do you love all things peppermint too? I would love to know of more recipes to try or to pin to my peppermint goodies board on Pinterest.