Help spread a little joy this holiday season by donating a new toy to a child in need. There are lots of organizations hosting holiday toy drives with donation locations around Southern Arizona. I want it easy to find the Tucson Holiday Toy Drives, so check out my list below!
Kristi’s Kids Season 4 Hope
- New unwrapped toys will be donated to the Toys 4 Tots Program
- Drop off locations include: Pyramid Federal Credit Union, Brake Masters, Circus Furniture, Gospel Rescue Mission, Jim Click Automotive, Walgreens, Advantage Air Mechanical, Tombstone Chamber of Commerce, KVOA News 4 Studio, Tucson Fire Department, Rural Metro Fire Department, Corona de Tucson Fire Stations, Mountain Visit Fire District, Community Food Bank
- More information at http://bit.ly/18MWXgD
Stuff the Yellow Bus
- New unwrapped toys for kids under 12.
- November 30th – December 23rd, 10am – 7pm
- SE Corner of Oracle and Ina road in the Bank of America Parking lot
- Also collecting food for interfaith community services and gently used clothes for the Amphi Clothing Bank.
- More information at http://bit.ly/1bZ0cDW
My Gym Tucson
- Collecting clothes, toys and household goods for several families through 12/11
- More information and specific needs at http://bit.ly/1jk1Dzg
Tucson Toy Chest
- Tucson area Wendy’s locations are collecting new unwrapped toys through 12/12
- More information at http://bit.ly/1aS1QZN
Salvation Army Toy Drives