Help spread a little joy this holiday season by donating a new toy to a child in need. There are lots of organizations hosting holiday toy drives with donation locations around Tucson. I want it easy to find the Tucson Toy Drives, so check out my list below!
Kristi’s Kids Season 4 Hope Drive
- New unwrapped toys will be donated to the Toys 4 Tots Program
- Drop off locations include: Pyramid Federal Credit Union, Circus Furniture, Gospel Rescue Mission, Jim Click Automotive, Walgreens, Northwest NeuroSpecialists, Tucson Pain Institute, KVOA News 4 Studio, Tucson Fire Department, Rural Metro Fire Department, Corona de Tucson Fire Stations, Mountain Visit Fire District, Community Food Bank.
- They are also accepting food for the community food bank, and clothes and gently used toys for the Gospel Rescue Mission.
- More information at http://www.kvoa.com/season-4-hope-2014/
Stuff the Yellow Bus
- New unwrapped toys for kids under 12 – they will also accept gently used toys.
- November 28th – December 20th, 10am – 7pm
- Plaza Del Oro, west of Ace Hardware (NE corner of Orange Grove and Oracle Road)
- Also collecting food for interfaith community services; New or gently used clothes for the Amphi Clothing Bank; and books for El Rio.
- More information at http://www.stufftheyellowbus.org/
Salvation Army Angel Trees
- Usually at the malls- I haven’t seen specifics anywhere yet.