4th of July is less than a month away, have you made plans yet? I think most people include hanging out with the family and friends and watching fireworks. Check out this list of Tucson Fireworks options and some additional 4th of July fun around Southern Arizona if you’re up for a road trip!
MARANA’S STAR SPANGLED SPECTACULAR
- Monday, July 4th, starting at 5PM
- Fireworks at 9 PM (weather permitting)
- Arizona Pavilions District at I-10/Cortaro – Crossroads at Silverbell Park – 7548 N. Silverbell Road
- Activities include jumping castles, food vendors, beer garden and live music.
- Monday, July 4th. Fireworks start at 9:00 PM
- Independence Day Party at the Tucson Convention Center prior to the fireworks including entertainment and vendors.
ORO VALLEY 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION
- Monday, July 4th, starting at 5 PM at James D. Kreigh Park (Dennis Weaver)
- Fireworks provided by the Hilton El Conquistador Resort at 9PM
- Live entertainment and children’s activities including a jumping castle, rock climbing wall, and patriotic arts and crafts
- Splash pad, water slide and pool games at Oro Valley Aquatic Center 5-8PM, $1 kids and $3 admission
- Foods trucks will be on site.
- Monday, July 4th at the Hilton El Conquistador resort starting at 6pm.
- American Favorites Buffet Dinner and Fireworks display. Adults $55, Kids (5-12) $25, discounts for resort guests
- Firework show starting at 9 PM
- Monday, July 4th at Sahuarita Town Complex, 6pm-10pm.
- Children’s activities, live music, and food trucks with fireworks at 9pm.
- Donations will be accepted for the Sahuarita Food Bank.
4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION & FIREWORKS – SIERRA VISTA
- Monday, July 4th
- Annual Pets & People Promenade at Veterans Memorial Park 8am, and a chilli cook off at noon.
- Arts & Crafts, Food Vendors and Entertainment all day long
- 8:05 PM – 9 PM “4th of July” Fireworks Show with patriotic music
- Monday, July 4th 10am-12pm- Tubac Presidio State Park
- Free admission to park during the event for old-fashioned family fun. Free kids games, free hot dogs and lemonade.