Chocolate Peppermint Brownie Mug Cake
I am a HUGE fan of peppermint treats. Last year I made an awesome peppermint ice cream cake and I plan on making it again to share at least once during the holidays. Unfortunately it can’t be my go-to dessert every night. (It might be a wee excessive in calories).
And yet sometimes I need a yummy peppermint fix, especially during this busy holiday season! So I decided try a Chocolate Peppermint Brownie Mug Cake using C&H Sugar Light Sugar and Stevia Blend!
- 2 Tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp butter/margarine
- 1 Tbsp C&H Sugar Light Sugar and Stevia Blend
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Peppermint Marshmallow Bits
- Microwave chocolate chips and butter in a coffee mug for 35 seconds. Then remove and stir until the chocolate is smooth.
- Add C&H Sugar Light and egg white and stir.
- Then add flour and peppermint extract and stir until smooth.
- Cook for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Top with a spoonful of marshmallow fluff and some peppermint bits (yum)!
I love that the new C&H® Light saves over 350 calories per cup. Plus it’s made by blending pure cane C&H® Sugar with a naturally sweet extract from the stevia plant, that means no artificial ingredients!
The C&H Sugar Light Sugar and Stevia Blend worked well in this recipe. The cake doesn’t taste “light” at all, even though I know it is much lighter on calories than the ice cream cake! Plus my boys loved it and I don’t have to worry any artificial sweeteners!
This post is sponsored by C&H. This post was originally a giveaway, and has been edited. In exchange for this post, C&H provided with me a gift card and generously gave one to one of my readers.