Like many families, our Christmas ornaments hold special meanings. They hold memories and represent special times in our life. This week’s listicles from Stasha is 10 Christmas Ornaments, a perfect post for Christmas Eve!
Here are some of my favorite Christmas ornament and traditions!
- These are my boys’ baby ornaments. Quinn’s is a Winnie the pooh ornament since one of his nicknames is “Quinnie the pooh”.
- Peter and I don’t have baby ornaments for ourselves, but my Grandma did find us this awesome vintage hallmark ornament from the year we were both born!
- The sugar bear ornament is from my childhood. It used to play a short little Christmas song and yes it was the prize from a box of cereal.
- One of my nicknames is Kar-Bear.
- Peter’s favorite band of all time is Rocket From The Crypt.
- This is one I made when Peter and I were in college at one of those you paint and they fire it pottery shops. It just says “Merry Christmas” and “P + K 1999”. I am clearly an artist!
- My aunt and grandma are both huge Hallmark ornament collectors, and I definitely have my fair share. These magic ornaments were from my hay-day of collecting as a teenager. My favorite one is my very first one, Santa’s answering machine.
- Only in Tucson does a javelina and saguaro cacti ornament make sense! Quinn and I made several of these last year, from a sheet of wrapping paper the local newspaper printed. Add construction paper, glitter glue, mod podge and ribbon and we were done! My goal is to have a new one made by each little guy every year, another Christmas ornament tradition!
- These are Quinn and Elliot’s Christmas ornaments from last year, one new ornament each year is our family tradition.
- We have a variety of Disney themed ornaments but this cardboard one we received after taking a holiday tour at Disneyland is one of my favorites. It marked my Grandma’s first trip to Disneyland!