This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
The holidays are here and that means lots of friends, family, food, fun and maybe a little stress making it all work. I love finding easy and fun food ideas to keep everyone’s belly full but me out of the kitchen! One of the easiest solutions to that is a pizza. We are definitely fans of Digiorno Rising Crust Pizza. I picked up a Supreme Digiorno last week, it’s an easy crowd pleaser at my house! While at Walmart I also found Nestle Toll House Pumpkin Spice Refrigerated Cookie Dough and decided to grab it for a last-minute dessert idea.
Peter loves pumpkin desserts but I didn’t want to just make cookies. Instead, I made a really awesome dessert that was almost as easy as the cookies!
Simply roll out two packages of the pumpkin spice cookie dough and add cheesecake filling in between. If you buy the pre-made cheesecake filling, it’s a 2 ingredient recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
2. Roll out one pack of the Nestle Pumpkin Spice Cookie dough between 2 pieces of wax paper. I rolled it out until it was about the size of the pan and then place it on the bottom of the greased pan.
2. Top with cheesecake filling. You can find pre-made filling in the refrigerated section of the grocery store near the cream cheese or use your own favorite cheesecake filling recipe.
3. Roll out the 2nd package of cookie dough and place it on top.
4. Bake for 45 minutes until the cookie crust is golden brown.
5. Then let it cool down and stick it in the refrigerator. Once the dessert is cold, it’s easy to cut the pumpkin spice cheesecake into bars.
It’s a yummy dessert that pairs well with another easy crowd pleaser, the Digiorno Supreme Pizza! By the way, Digiorno brought back its original sauce and ingredients from all the right places, cheese from Wisconsin and tomatoes from California! Yum!
Now if you’re ready to try these easy and delicious Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars, I suggest you act fast. The Nestle Pumpkin Spice Refrigerated Cookie Dough is only available for a limited time! If you’re a pumpkin fan, don’t miss my Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats and Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins. This Fall Flavors pinterest board is full of plenty of other fun ideas!