Peanuts Movie Treats Ingredients:
- Kellogg’s Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts
- Kellogg’s Frosted Chocolate Fudge Pop-Tarts
- Nestle Toll House Mini Morsels
- Yellow Chocolate Covered Peanut Candies
- Ziploc Bag
Instructions for Charlie Brown Pop Tart:
– Unwrap a package of Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts.
– Place a tablespoon of mini morsels in a Ziploc bag and microwave until just melted (about 25 seconds).
– Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and use the melted chocolate to pipe Charlie Brown’s zig-zag shirt pattern onto your Pop-Tart.
Instructions for Snoopy and Woodstock Pop Tart:
Enter to win a trip to see Snoopy’s home in California or a Peanut’s themed X-box in the Charlie Brown Sweepstakes! Don’t forget to head over to Albertsons (or Safeway) to pick up your own Peanuts Movie Trick or Treat Bag before they run out. We can’t wait to see the Peanuts Movie in theaters on November 6th.
Who’s your favorite Peanuts Gang character?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine.