Back to school sales are starting up and please remember to pick up a few extra things to donate. Let’s help all students go back to school with the supplies they need!
Here is a list of Arizona Back To School Drives I have found so far. Clearly I am Tucson focused but do want to include Phoenix and other parts of Arizona.
Please let me know of any additional Arizona Back to School Supply drives!
- To benefit Southern Arizona Teachers
- July 30th-August 13th
- Donation Locations: Southern Arizona Walgreens including Pima county, Nogales and Sierra Vista
- Donations Requested: Paper, pens, tissue-paper, pencils and dry erase markers
Tucson Area Realtors & Kristi’s Kids School Supply Drive
- To benefit all 8 Tucson school districts!
- July 1st – August 1st
- School school drop off locations:
- Stuff the Bus Saturdays
- July 21, 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.:
Walgreens, 1415 W. River Rd., River/LaCanada
Walgreens, 4220 N. Oracle Rd., Oracle/Limberlost
- July 28, 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.:
Walgreens, 3800 W. Ina Rd., Ina/Thornydale
Walgreens, 4685 E. Grant Rd., Grant/Swan
- July 21, 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.:
- Supplies Requested:
2 notebook binder
3 Ring Binders
3×5 Note Cards
Dry Erase Markers
Handheld Pencil Sharpeners
Lined Notebook Paper
- Find a printable supply list here.
Texas Roadhouse & Tucson Troop Support Supply Drive
- To benefit military children in Tucson.
- Locations are at 170 South Wilmot Road, 968 West Irvington Road and
8450 North Cracker Barrel Road in Marana AZ
- Bonus: Drop off supplies Monday-Thursday in July and receive a complimentary Blossom or Fried Pickles appetizer.
- Supplies Requested: dry-erase boards, crayons, highlighters, erasers, composition books, rulers, calculators, folders, 3-subject wide and college ruled notebooks, 1-subject wide and college ruled notebooks, wide and college ruled filler paper, colored markers, permanent markers, white out, school glue, rounded scissors, glue sticks, pencil box holders, index cards, book covers, mechanical pencils, pencil sharpeners, dry erase markers, colored pencils, construction paper pads, mini staplers, scotch tape, scissors, magnets, 1″ hard binders, 1″ soft binders, pens, pencils, dictionaries, tab dividers and back packs.
Youth On Their Own Back To School Drive
- To benefit Tucson Homeless Youth
- Donation locations: Youth On Their Own Office at 1443 W. Prince Road; Bolchalk Frey Marketing at 310 S. Williams Blvd.; Suite 260, Inspired Life Chiropractor at 64 N. Harrison Rd.; Suite 100, A.F. Sterling Homes at 6340 N. Campbell Blvd., Suite 240; Edward Jones at 6735 E. Broadway and House ‘N Garden at 250 E. Wetmore.
- Collection through August 20th
- Supplies Requested: Teen sized back packs filled with loose leaf paper, folders, pens, binders, pencils, glue, tape, calculator, Kleenex, and hand sanitizer.
Interfaith Community Services Gifts of Love School Supply Drive
- Collection begins June 11th
- Distribution begins July 15th
- 2820 W. Ina Road
- Supplies Requested:
Backpacks Folders Binders Markers Notebooks & Notebook Paper Rulers Spiral Notebooks Highlighters Scissors Protractors Glue Sticks Erasers
- International Rescue Committee in Tucson is collecting to benefit refugee children at their school.
- Drop off location: IRC Tucson Office at 3100 North Campbell Avenue, Suite 101
- Donations accepted Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays throughout July.
- Supplies Requested: Backpacks stuffed with Box of crayons, Pencil sharpener, 3 pocket folders, 2 spiral notebooks, 3-ring binder and 3-hole notebook paper.
Tucson Dodge School Supply Drive
- Drop off location at 4220 E. Speedway, Tucson.
- Supplies are accepted Monday-Saturday 8am-9pm
- Supplies Requested: Backpacks and school supplies
Gilbert Fire Department Back To School Drive
- Collecting school supplies to benefit Gilbert Public School Children
- July 2nd – Jul 31st
- Collection locations: Gilbert fire stations, town of Gilbert buildings, San Tan Market Chick-fil-A, Texas Roadhouse (Power and Ray), The Goddard School (Lindsay and Warner) and Method Real Estate Solutions (Alaris Business Center located at San Tan Mall)
- Supplies Requested: Backpacks, 3 ring binders, notebooks, pencils and pens, colored markers and a variety of other items.
Fulton Homes Stuff the Bus with KEZ
- Collected July 2nd- August 4th at Chandler Fashion Center – Macys Court.
- Supplies Requested: Clothing, school supplies and hygiene kits.
Simply Ravishing The Salon (Gilbert) Supply Drive
- To benefit homeless students in the Gilbert School District.
- Collecting throughout July at Simply Raving the Salon in Gilbert (2401 E. Baseline Rd., Suite 104 )
- Supplies Requested: Back packs, larger ones and basic school supplies: pocket folders, binders, paper, pens, pencils, calculators, insulated lunch bags, glue sticks, fischer scissors, Paper reams for the copier, Dry erase markers (thick basic colors), kleenex, clorox type wipes, hand sanitizer and erasers
Phoenix City Church School Supply Drive
- To benefit homeless children attending Children First Academy.
- Contact Dan via email for donation pick up. email@example.com
- Supplies Requested:
Other/All Arizona Locations:
Sleep America Backpacks for Kids
- To benefit kids in need
- Donation locations: Sleep America Stores (all over Arizona)!
- Supplies Requested: Backpack with school supplies or $5 (and the BHHS foundation with double the donation) to help buy supplies.
Fry’s Food Stores Pack to School Drive
- To benefit local elementary school students
- Donation locations: Fry’s Food Stores and Bank of Arizona Branches
- Collection through July 31st.
- Supplies Requested: Backpacks, Blunt Scissors, Calculators, Colored Markers, Crayons, Erasers, Facial Tissue, Folders, Glue Sticks, Loose-Leaf/Lined Notebook Paper, #2 Pencils, Pencil Sharpeners, Pens, Rulers, Spiral Notebooks, 3-ring binders.
- To benefit Flagstaff area teachers
- Donation Location: Huntington Super Walmart
- Collection dates: August 10th-12th, 10am-6pm; August 17th 5-9pm; August 18-20th, 10am-6pm.
- Supplies Requested: Copy paper, white and colored, Pencils, Ink pens, Sticky notes, Glue sticks, Dry erase markers, White out, Sharpie pens, Tissues
- To benefit students
- Donation Location: Mission Bank Branches in Kingman & Bull Head City
- Collection through August 10th
- Supplies Requested: School Supplies and Monetary Donations
- To benefit Yuma county students.
- Donation locations: Yuma Regional Medical Center, the Foundation of YRMC located in the YRMC Corporate Center, AEA Federal Credit Union, Alexander Automotive Group, Applebees, AWC, Big Lots, Bobby’s Territorial Harley-Davidson, City of Yuma Public Works, Clear Talk Wireless, Daybreakers, Dillards, Family Dollar Store, Foothill Shoes, Fisher Automotive, Gowan Company, Hoppstetters, JC Penny, KCFY, Mohave State Bank, National Bank of Arizona, Old Navy, Sheltra Insurance, Shippen & Associates, Sonora Nissan, Starbucks, Sun Vista RV Resort, Starbucks (Pacific, Yuma Palms and 4th Avenue) Super Cuts, The UPS Store, University of Phoenix, Walgreens, Walmart, Wells Fargo, Yuma City Hall, Yuma County Library District, Yuma Foothills Realty, Yuma Nursing Center and Yuma Police Department.
- Supplies Requested: backpacks, crayons, markers, colored pencils, glue sticks, 3-ring binders, folders, notebook paper, rulers, erasers and dictionaries.
- No details but I have reports of various Starbucks locations with school supply donation bins!