Are you looking to pull a few April Fools Day Pranks at home? Here are a few fun ideas for you to prank your kids at home.
April Fools Pranks For Kids
- Switch the bags of cereal out, put dad’s healthy kind in the kid’s cereal box
- Swap the placement of their car seats in the car.
- Glue the top layer of toilet paper down.
- Add food dye to the milk jug.
- Buy a dozen whoopee cushions and put them under every couch cushion.
- Swap their shoes, put all the big kids shoes in the little kids room. Or Dad’s shoes in the kids room and kids shoes in dad’s closet.
- Super glue a couple of quarters to sidewalk.
- Hide a large spider in the mailbox.
- Hang a curtain of streamers in front of their bedroom door.
- Draw mustaches on the family photo with a dry erase marker. Or use fun sticker mustaches.
- Make a batch of special BROWN-Es for your kids. 🙂
April Fools Day Pranks and Jokes
Elliot is super into magic tricks and pranks right now, here are a few of ones he has bought (or wants to buy).
Looking for a few more ideas? Check out these April Fools Prank ideas.