This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Boston Market.
With summer in full swing, we are busy with lots of weekend trips to the mountains with longer adventures sprinkled throughout. I don’t usually want to cook after a long trip home, so grabbing home-style rotisserie meals at Boston Market is one of my favorite meals after a trip.
Home Style Rotisserie Meals
Boston Market is actually a great option before a trip too when you want to keep the kitchen clean before you leave. We also love stopping in at Boston Market while traveling. Local food is great but sometimes you arrive in a new town and want something familiar and yummy! You can always count on their fresh, high-quality proteins for a filling and delicious meal.
While Boston Market has always been a favorite place to grab rotisserie chicken with yummy sides like mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and cornbread, they’ve recently launched a new lunch menu that is lighter and perfect for summer. The new lunch menu still features the same rotisserie chicken and meats we love from their home-style rotisserie meals but in fresh salads and sandwiches.
Boston Market Meals
This week just before we left for an adventure with friends in Washington, we headed to Boston Market to check out their new lunch menu. Again I was busy packing and cleaning so grabbing Boston Market is a life hack I love.
My mom and I enjoyed a peaceful lunch out and then we brought food back for the boys. My mom really wanted to try the Chicken Salad sandwich but our store didn’t have any available so she opted for the Chicken Avocado Club which she enjoyed. Seriously, rotisserie chicken, avocado, bacon, what’s not to love?
We discovered that everyone has a new favorite salad. The Southwest Cobb Salad is amazing! Of course again, rotisserie chicken, avocado, bacon, what’s not to love? Plus it comes with chipotle ranch dressing which has just enough of a kick to make it interesting. I bought the salad for Elliot but found that it was big enough for him to share with Quinn which was good since he loved the salad too! Pair it with a favorite side and you have lunch both of my tweens love.
Boston Market Lunch
So what is on the new Boston Market lunch menu? It includes four sandwiches and two salads, remember our favorite is the Southwest Cobb Salad.
- Southwest Chicken BLT on ciabatta with Cholula bacon, avocado, Tillamook pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and chipotle aioli
- Chicken Avocado Club on ciabatta with bacon, avocado, Tillamook cheddar cheese, lettuce red onion, and herbed mayo
- Chicken or Turkey on ciabatta with smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and herbed mayo
- Chicken Salad on a multi-grain hoagie roll with sliced tomato, lettuce, and mayo
- Southwest Cobb Salad with romaine & leaf lettuce blend, bacon, avocado, corn relish, pico de gallo, red onion and chipotle ranch dressing
- Caesar Salad with romaine lettuce, 3-cheese blend, croutons, and Caesar dressing
Boston Market Coupon
I have good news, Boston Market sent me this coupon to share with you. Save a little money when you go try the new Boston Market menu!