I shared this recipe 2 years ago and love how easy these muffins are to make. Peter loves pumpkin, so he’s on board with pumpkin anything. These pumpkin snickerdoodle muffins require only 5 ingredients and easy to whip up last minute for guests!
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffin Ingredients:
- Snickerdoodle cookie mix
- Cookie mix ingredients:
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter
- 1 T water
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffin Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line pan with muffin liners.
- Mix together the cookie mix, egg, butter, water and pumpkin.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar (a packet comes with the cookie mix) into each muffin liner.
- Fill muffin liners 3/4 full with batter.
- Top muffins with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Do not over bake.
- Let cool and enjoy!
These muffins are so yummy, even if you aren’t a pumpkin fan (like me). Seriously I couldn’t stop eating them! And of course the boys LOVED them. Plus they are so easy to make. This is definitely a kid friendly recipe. Elliot loved helping me by adding the cinnamon and sugar to the muffins.