Disney invited me to attend the #ChristopherRobinEvent, this Avengers Infinity War Bonus Features review is a result of this trip. The opinions expressed here are my own.
While on the Christopher Robin press trip, we spent a morning at Madame Tussauds Hollywood to learn more about the Avengers Infinity War Bonus Features and the filming of Infinity War from Executive Producer Trinh Tran.
There are over 2 hours of exclusive bonus content including a ten-year history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, deleted scenes and never-before-seen details behind the scenes.
Avengers Infinity War Bonus Features
There are a variety of bonus features available on Blu-ray & Digital, although they may vary by retailer.
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
Avengers Infinity War Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Avengers Infinity War Exclusive Digital Bonus Feature
Marvel Avengers Infinity War Digital bonus feature exclusive is a Directors’ Roundtable discussion featuring 8 amazing directors and how their movies have contributed to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Marvel Avengers Infinity War Review
I think writing a review of Avengers: Infinity War is tough. If you haven’t watched it yet, then good luck. The ending is insane. If you have watched it, then you know how crazy it is and how desperate we are for Avengers 4. We have to believe there is a solution that will undo Thanos’ insanity. Avengers 4 is currently scheduled to release in April 2019.
Is Avengers Infinity War Appropriate for kids?
My kids have seen Avengers Infinity War and they survived. The ending is rough though and could be hard on sensitive kids. Check out what these moms have to save about the appropriateness of Avengers Infinity War for kids:
Leave a Reply