Aren’t these Christmas Tree brownie pops cute? I am such a fan of decorating fun, festive desserts during the holidays, especially if they involve chocolate! Pretty much chocolate anything. Just like most of my projects, these are so easy to make. Easy enough that the boys can help which they LOVE to do!
Sticking to the easy route, I used a package of yummy peppermint brownies that I already had in the pantry. Don’t let me hold you back from making your favorite brownie recipe from scratch though!
Easy Christmas Tree Brownie Pops
- Box of brownie mix
- Christmas tree cookie cutter
- Festive straws (cut in half)
Once your brownies are completely cooled, use your cookie cutter to cut out the Christmas Trees. You will have extra brownie pieces left over, don’t worry they are still delicious and I am pretty sure calorie free. 😉
Then let the kiddos go to town on decorating. Naturally, they will use way too much frosting and too many sprinkles.
Once they are decorated, add a little bit of frosting to the end of a straw and gently insert it into the base of the tree.
Save a few aside for you to decorate, I found keeping my design simple worked best!
More Holiday Treats
- New Years Cookies made using cake mix that are so easy to make
- Skip the frustration and make a seriously Easy Gingerbread House using Rice Krispies treats.
- Who needs to wear them when you can eat Ugly Christmas Sweater Cookies.
Leave a Reply