Can you believe it’s almost August? Time has FLOWN by this summer and we are officially back in school in just 2 weeks! As I finish up back to school prep, I start gearing up for my favorite time of year, Halloween to Christmas. I am busy brainstorming fun DIY costumes to make and thought a round up of DIY Disney prince costumes would be fun!
1. No-Sew Prince Charming Costume | Desert Chica
2. Easy DIY Snow White Prince Costume | Desert Chica
3. Beauty & the Beast Costume | Desert Chica
4. No-Sew Frozen Kristoff Costume | Mom Endeavors
5. DIY Adult Prince Eric Costume | My Life as a Lawyerís Wife
6. Prince Phillip Costume | Crafter Hours
7. Robin Hood Costume | I’m a Craft Addict
8. The Beast Inspired Costume | Peek-a-boo Pages
9. Aladdin Family Costumes | Our Life is Beautiful
10. Peter Pan Costume | Make It Love It
11. Peter Panís Shadow Costume | Tikkido
12. Flynn Rider from Tangled Costume | Make It Love It
If you know of another awesome DIY Disney Prince costume tutorial out there, leave a comment, I’d love to add to my list. With such limited choices, I think it’s my duty to make another Disney Prince costume…
Save on Disney Tickets & Packages
Ready to plan a Disneybounding trip to the parks? Let Get Away Today help! They pride themselves on saving families money and helping plan your perfect vacation. Check out their deals on Disneyland and Walt Disney World tickets & packages. My family has booked Disney vacations through Get Away Today since I was a kid, so I know it’s a well-established travel agency. Plus they are a Select Tour Operator with Disney Parks and is approved by the Better Business Bureau.
Book online or call Get Away Today at 1-855-GET-AWAY. Mention my promo code DCHICA to get the best prices and you can even save $10 on any 2-night or longer Southern California vacation package. If your trip is a little further out you can use their layaway program and save towards your next Disney trip all year long.