There is so much yummy fun found at the Disneyland Food and Wine festival that I created a scavenger hunt so you won’t miss a think. Whether it’s your first visit or your eleventh, print a copy of this scavenger hunt when you are ready to visit the Food and Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure.
Disneyland Food and Wine Festival Scavenger Hunt
I am always looking for a little extra fun and I decided a scavenger hunt for the Disneyland Food and Wine Festival would be perfect. Let your kids explore the festival using the scavenger hunt, split up into teams with friends and see who can complete it first or just use it as a list to ensure you don’t miss any of the limited time offerings and special events at the 2020 Disneyland Food and Wine Festival.
What’s on the Food & Wine Scavenger Hunt?
- The obvious first choice is to pick up your free Tasting Passport and start visiting festival marketplaces. Try some food and get your passport stamped at each booth. Once you’ve visited each booth, you can get your Stamp of Completion at the Festival Welcome Center or Sip and Savor Cart.
- Now that you have tried all the food, pick your favorite savory dish. Mine was the Ranch Fried Chicken Wings at Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo.
- Let’s not forget your favorite dessert. I am not usually a fan of macarons but the Mickey-shaped Caramel-Peanut Milk Chocolate Macaron from Off The Cobb.
- You need to pick one more favorite festival item, your favorite drink. This can be alcoholic or not. My favorite drink was the Strawberry-Rose Lemonade at Golden Dreams but the Ruby Citrus Sparkler from Berry Patch was a very close second.
- Take a fun picture at the Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo Instagram Wall.
- Snap a fun picture at the Peppers Cali-Ente Instagram Wall.
- Take a fun picture at the Uncork California Instagram Wall.
- Snap a fun picture at the I Heart Artichokes Instagram Wall.
- Now go get a picture with Chef Goofy!
- Ride Soarin’ Over California which is back for a limited time during the Food and Wine Festival.
- Watch Chip & Dale with the Jammin’ Chefs.
- Catch a culinary demonstration by a celebrity of Disney Chef. Find a list of scheduled chefs in the Disneyland app.
- Listen to live festival music at the Paradise Gardens Park.
- Check out the Food and Wine Festival Merchandise. The trash can salt and pepper shakers are so adorable.
- Watch the family time cooking show with Chef Danielle Malfitano or participate in the Jr. Chef event at the Backlot Stage.
Download Disney California Food and Wine Scavenger Hunt
I’ve created two printable copies of the Disneyland Food and Wine Scavenger Hunt, one with fun pictures and another as plain checklist that would be easier to print. Choose the version you like best.
Download Disneyland Food and Wine Scavenger Hunt – (text version)
Download Disneyland Food and Wine Scavenger Hunt – (picture version)
Leave a Reply