Yes, our house is in full Fortnite mode right now. It sort of drives me crazy which I can let happen or I can embrace it and create some fun DIY Fortnite projects like these DIY Fortnite llama snowflakes!
I created a printable pattern, so you can easily and create your own Fortnite llama snowflakes. It just takes a few materials/tools and you will be ready to decorate with Fortnite llamas in no time!
Fortnite Llama Snowflake Materials
- Printer & paper
- Hole punch
- Fortnite llama snowflake template
How to make DIY Fortnite Llama Snowflakes
Grab scissors, a hole punch, printer paper, some string and you are ready to get going.
- Start by printing out the Fortnite Llama snowflake pattern and then cut out the circle.
- Fold along the straight lines, creating an accordion fold with the llama design facing out.
- Once you have the paper folded into one wedge, cut out the white space on the design. Adults you may need to do this part for little ones.
- Then unfold the snowflake and add an eye to each llama head using the hole punch.
- Add a ribbon and hang your snowflake!
If you need a little help with the process, I recommend watching the video above. The folding can get a little tricky if you haven’t ever made snowflakes from a pattern before.
And don’t forget to DOWNLOAD the Fortnite Llama Snowflake Template HERE
More Geeky Christmas Crafts To Make
- Make a String of Star Wars Christmas Lights Made of Lightsabers
- Easy Santa Chewbacca Cookie Recipe
- Make Baymax Snowflakes
- Make Baby Yoda Snowflakes
- Make DIY Fortnite Ornaments
This post was originally published December 7, 2018.