Grab some Yoshida sauce from Costco and a few other simple ingredients and you will have the easiest Costco stir fry ever. The perfect meal when 4pm rolls around you have no dinner plans yet!
Costco Stir Fry Recipe
A few of our favorite Costco purchases are things that helps us pull together dinner fast. While semi-homemade meals are not always the most frugal way to cook, it’s much cheaper than fast food. Plus it beats frozen pizza any day of the week!
Our Costco stir fry recipe relies on ingredients you can pick up from your local Costco Warehouse like Mr. Yoshida Sauce and steamed brown rice bowls. Throw in some Costco frozen vegetables and grilled chicken breast strips and you have a yummy meal with very little prep.
Costco Stir Fry Ingredients
- Mr. Yoshida Sauce Original Gourmet ~ 1 1/2 cups
- Kirkland Signature Stir Fry Vegetable Blend ~ 1/3 bag
- Organic Steamed Brown Rice Bowls -2 bowls
- Kirkland Signature Grilled Chicken Breast Strips ~12 oz
Easy Costco Stir Fry
You could save a little money by purchasing uncooked chicken and rice but for me the quickness of this meal is worth the extra expense. Plus the Costco Kirkland Stir Fry Veggies are the best! It includes broccoli, sugar snap peas, green beans, orange and yellow carrots, mushrooms, red bell peppers, onion and water chestnuts!
- Start by heating the stir fry veggies in a wok, following directions on the bag. Depending upon how much you are making it will likely take the full 10 minutes to cook.
- Chop up the chicken strips and heat in another pan on low using 1/2 cup of sauce.
- Microwave the brown rice bowls for 90 second each.
- Once the veggies are almost done, add 1 cup of sauce and heat up an additional 2 minutes
- Combine all ingredients together and you are done!
If you are worried about too many carbs, let everyone add in their own brown rice to the stir fry chicken and veggies. Soy sauce is optional.
More quick family meals from Costco:
- Rotisserie chicken with fresh bread and frozen veggies
- Fresh pasta with pasta sauce and bag of salad mix
- Gyro meat, pita bread and salad mix
- Black Bean Soup with quesadillas.
- $1.50 Hotdog special from the snack bar 🙂
This post was originally published August 13, 2014.