Everyone knows the best part of Lucky Charms Cereal is Lucky Charms marshmallows. They are sweet and colorful, and the perfect addition to cake mix to make Lucky Charms cookies!
Cake mix cookies are so easy to make and can be customized by holiday or theme with fun mix-ins like sprinkles, candy or in this case Lucky Charms marshmallows!
Lucky Charms Cookies
Because they are crunchy like sprinkles they are the perfect addition to easy cake mix cookies. Cake mix plus Lucky Charms marshmallows make magically delicious cookies. Plus cake mix cookies are super kid friendly to make.
St. Patrick’s Day Cake Mix Cookies
- White Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 C & 1TB Canola Oil
- 1 C Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs and oil with cake mix.
- Gently stir 3/4 C of Lucky Charms Marshmallows into cake mix.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Drop ~1″ balls on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Press a few extra marshmallows on top of each cookie and then they are ready to bake.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool a few minutes on pan before moving to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy these ridiculously sweet and magical cookies!
You can buy a bag of just Lucky Charms style marshmallows on Amazon or just separate the marshmallows from a box of Lucky Charms Cereal.
Easy Cookies with Lucky Charms Marshmallows
I just want to warn you, these cookies are super, super sweet. I recommend having lots of milk on hand when you enjoy them.