Who’s ready for some Winnie the Pooh party ideas. One of the easiest ideas is watching the new movie, Christopher Robin which is perfect because it’s now available on Blu-ray/DVD and Disney kindly sent me a copy to review.
Winnie the Pooh Party Ideas
Buy a copy of Christopher Robin and make some Pooh inspired treats and you have a great start to an easy Winnie the Pooh party! I also found some easy Winnie the Pooh party decorations and activities to round out the party.
100 Acre Wood Sign
Winnie the Pooh Decorations
Sticking with simple color schemes of yellow and red for Winnie the Pooh or brown and green for the 100 Acre Wood is the simplest way to decorate.
Winnie the Pooh Mason Jar
After you pick a color scheme, you can add in a few whimsical touches like a 100 Acre Wood sign, Pooh and friends balloons, or my DIY Winnie the paper lanterns.
Winnie the Pooh Balloons
Winnie the Pooh Paper Lanterns
I love paper lanterns for party decorations because they can be used more than once, like as fun kid’s bedroom decor after the party. Our BB-8 paper lantern hangs above Elliot’s Star Wars themed Ikea bed hack.
Duct tape is one of my favorite ways to decorate paper lanterns but I just figured out I could paint them too while making a Fortnite Tomato Head costume. The key is to painting the lantern carefully and letting it dry completely before doing the 2nd coat so you don’t tear the paper while it’s wet.
For the Winnie the Pooh paper lantern, I just painted the top half of a yellow paper lantern with red paint. Then cut the name ‘Pooh’ out of yellow vinyl using my Cricut Maker and added it to the lantern.
Winnie the Pooh Party Food
What’s a party without fun themes treats? I focused on gathering up easy Winnie the Pooh Party recipes for sweets but you could easily round up some healthy snacks too.
Piglet’s Haycorn Cookies
Easy Winnie the Pooh Cake
Carrots from Rabbit’s Garden
Winnie the Pooh Hunny Comb Treats
I love this Hunnycomb treats from my friend Sara, you could serve them as a party food or add the cute printable labels and turn them into a fun Winnie the Pooh party favor.
Winnie the Pooh Party Favors
Make your own Winnie the Pooh character chocolates, soap or crayons this fun 100 Acre Wood character mold. Or check out these adorable soaps that my friend Amy made, they’re also an adorable Winnie the Pooh party favor idea!
Winnie the Pooh Party Activities
Pin the Tail on Eeyore game
Christopher Robin Coloring Pages
Watch Christopher Robin
A Winnie the Pooh party is also a great time to watch Christopher Robin.
In the heartwarming live action adventure Disney’s “Christopher Robin,” the young boy who embarked on countless adventures in the Hundred Acre Wood with his band of spirited and lovable stuffed animals, has grown up and lost his way. Now it is up to his childhood friends to venture into our world and help Christopher Robin remember the loving and playful boy who is still inside.
Christopher Robin Bonus Features
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL HD:
- In Which … A Movie Is Made for Pooh – Filmmakers and cast share their passion for this story in a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the movie.
- In Which … Pooh Finds His Voice – Discover what it’s like to voice Winnie the Pooh, from voice actors Sterling Holloway to Jim Cummings.
- In Which … Pooh and Walt Become Friends – How did Walt Disney and Pooh meet? Take a journey through time to explore the legacy of Walt’s first encounter with Pooh.
- In Which … Pooh and Friends Come to Life – See how Winnie the Pooh and Friends were brought to life as walking and talking stuffed animals in this magical live-action world.
EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL BONUS FEATURE:
- In Which … We Were Very Young – Meet the actual, original teddy bear who, along with his best friends, has inspired so much love worldwide for almost a century.
Don’t forget to grab your own copy of Christopher Robin now available on Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital!