Who’s ready for a fun themed drink, perfect for shark week or an ocean-themed birthday party.
This ocean inspired drink is fun for adults too! At least this adult. 😉 Plus it’s super easy to make, I love fun and easy!
Kid’s Shark Drink Ingredients
Kid’s Shark Drink Directions
Start by filling your glass with ice, placing a shark among the ice. I think it looks best somewhere in the middle of the drink but the placement is totally up to you.
Don’t worry this is one shark that won’t bite. 😉 For extra fun check out this shark fin ice cube tray.
Fill the glass halfway with the blue sports drink. Then top the glass off with the soda until the glass is full.
Top it with another gummy shark. Add a fun straw to your drink and slide two peach gummies on it as ‘life preservers’. Done. Easy and fun!
If you think the drink is too sweet, you can always substitute the soda or sports drink with a low sugar/diet option. It would still be super fun either way!
- Fill glass full of ice, placing a shark gummy somewhere in the middle.
- Pour blue sports drink into glass, filling it halfway.
- Finish filling glass with lemon-lime soda.
- Add another gummy shark on top.
- Insert straw into drink and add two peach gummy rings as 'life preservers'
P.S. Adults can make it a little extra with their own adult only addition… I leave that up to you. 😉
More Easy Themed Party Food
- Toy Story 4 Forky Cupcakes
- LEGO Brownies
- Big Hero 6 Baymax Rice Krispies Treats
- Pete’s Dragon Rice Krispies Treats
This post was originally published July 17, 2017.