Avengers: End Game is now available on digital and on Blu-ray and DVD as of tomorrow (8/13). How do we celebrate super cool things around here? With fun treats or costumes of course! Today, I decided to go the costume route with a fun DIY Avengers costume round-up.
With Avengers: Endgame being the biggest movie of all time, I am sure DIY Avengers Costumes will be very popular this Halloween. Get a jump start and check out some of the cool homemade ideas I rounded up for you.
Before I get to the DIY Avengers Costume Ideas, let me share all the bonus features that you will find on the Avengers: Endgame home release.
Avengers: Endgame Bonus Features
My favorite Avengers: Endgame bonus feature is definitely the one about Bro Thor! Check out all the bonus features available for Avengers: Endgame. Keep in mind that bonus materials may vary by retailer and format.
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
DIY Avengers Costumes
Now on to the Avenger costume ideas! One of my favorite parts of Avengers: Endgame is Fat Thor or Bro Thor as the MCU is officially calling him. Dude, when Thor gives up on the superhero thing in Endgame and is living his best ‘bro’ life in New Asgard with Korg and Miek, I died laughing. My boys appreciated the Fortnite cameo. 😉
My goal is to have a Bro Thor costume up soon, in the meantime check out this super easy DIY Thor Costume my brother pulled together a few years ago. Elliot would love a teenage Groot costume, although I am not sure how I’d pull that off. This Baby Groot Costume is adorable though.
Ant-Man is also pretty hilarious, so I love this Ant-Man Baskin Robbins Costume idea. Here are some more Avengers ideas: DIY Falcon Costume, DIY Hawkeye and DIY Scarlett Witch costumes. There are some pretty simple Hulk and Agent Carter costume ideas to try as well.
Don’t worry, we didn’t forget about the captains! This Captain America Sparkle Costume is pretty and this Captain Marvel Hoodie can double as a super cool sweatshirt you can wear every day. Plus we now have Captain Carter costume from What If…
Avengers Costume Accessories
Accessories are key to upgrading a generic store-bought costume or pulling off a homemade Avengers costume. Check out some of these Avengers Costume Accessories Tutorials.
- DIY Loki Helmet
- Captain America Shield
- Captain America Mask
- DIY Black Widow Belt
- DIY Superhero Cape
- Thanos Infinity Gauntlet
I plan on adding a few more ideas to this list if you have a great tutorial leave a comment so I can include it!